Saturday 1 May 2010

Wedding!

Today I got the opportunity to attend the wedding of a friend of my sister and I. It has to be said that I am not the biggest fan of weddings. They tend to overwhelm me... I don't know what it is about them...

but, anyway, it was a lovely wedding.

Do you know- I have observed that weddings never go completely smoothly. But the main thing is that at the end of the day, the atmosphere is set by the love that is evident. So, I guess my favourite parts of a wedding are the bits that others might find slightly cringe-worthy... the outward affection... the way the groom's voice cracks up when he tries to express how much the bride means to him... the little looks... the smiles... the obvious joy in each other's joy. That is truly memorable.


There was a lot of that today. And it's always nice to see one of your friends obviously happy, at the start of a new road. "From this moment, life has begun."

Plus- CUPCAKES.
I love them. In all their different shapes and sizes. And there were some REALLY good ones! Not exactly like the ones below, but now I'm just excited at the thought of cupcakes and thought I'd throw some pictures on here! ENJOY. xxx




myspace graphics




myspace graphics



myspace graphics



myspace graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?