Friday 28 May 2010

Simple Things in Life...

I had such a great night tonight, but it's nearly 1am and I'm not tired at all. I slept all day today as I worked 10pm til 8am last night and have become nocturnal.

I've just come back from a great multi-stake activity in Leicester where I had a lot of fun with my 'band'- Mark, Randall, Kirsty and Kelsey- The "Mostly English Rejects". :) Hehe... It was nice to let my hair down and be around amazing people. Everyone needs a good giggle with the YSA from time to time. Tomorrow we have volleyball all day and hopefully a lot of YSA will be at that too. :)


And now... Now, I am going to enjoy my soup (Heinz, Tomato- the ONLY soup, in my humble opinion!) and watch an episode of Buffy. Because, sometimes, you just have to!

There are so many amazing things in life, and the source of all of them is God. I just know that.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?