Saturday 8 May 2010

Attempt at poetry...

I just wrote this poem. I do that on occassion! They're usually not very good, and usually are a bit too wordy and don't express very much. But, it's how I am feeling right now and what I am thinking about and I just feel that it might be nice to include this on my blog. I haven't given it a title- that's a lot too pretentious... feel free to laugh at my feeble half-rhymes!



I love you because
you possess a knack
so rare and yet so ill-appraised.
That skill I admire
doth make thought transpire
to reflect love in all manner of ways.

You build a great bridge
between the words that are said,
thoughts and feelings that enter your mind;
and when it is crossed
No sweetness is squandered
but converted to deeds that are kind.

And at the evening
As I am raised to new heights,
that grant me a different view,
you will tell me you love me,
and I will say:
"by your actions, I always knew."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?