Wednesday 8 August 2012

8


8 DAYS! 
I'm off to the temple today with my sisters, mother and father! Sadly Ben isn't coming because he's working. :) But---- EIGHT DAYS!

1. An 8 lying on its side is the symbol for infinity! It's the thought that we go on forever together that makes marriage so vital to me! 

2. The 8-spoke wheel of Buddhism! Ok, so I'm certainly not Buddhist but I learned about this at High School and it was interesting to me. They are symbols of fascinating things like: eternal harmony; wealth; the thoughts of Buddha/God. 

3. 8 - The number of Snow Patrol songs that actually sound unique. Just kidding. :) 

4. 8 minutes before I have to leave my house! 

5. 8 is the amount of makeup products that I need to apply before that time! 

6. 8 is the number of pairs of Uncles and Aunts I have. :) I love having a big family. 

7. 8 is the age of accountability- the age at which we are deemed old enough to make the decision to be baptised in our church. It's the age we become responsible for our choices. 

8. WAHOO! I made it to number 8! -- Pieces of Eight is pirate related and that has relevance to where we're going on honeymoon! The Seychelles used to be a pirate hang-out between them going off to marauder! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?