Friday 10 August 2012

6

6 days!!!!

Ok, it's getting exciting now. Each day is our 'last' day: today is our last Saturday as an unmarried couple. Tomorrow will be our last Sunday... I'm so excited about that. 

So, with no further ado, here's the list of 6 things to do with 6!

1. I'm one of four children, so in my family there are 6. It's always been an important number. Especially as most 'family tickets' only allow 5. We've always been that family who has to buy a family ticket + one or two children. It's never felt like a big family to me: when you can't all get into a people carrier- that's my definition of a big family! I love being one person in 6. We're all so different. 
 These two people:
Somehow gave rise to these four remarkable people: 





 2. Six-(teen) has always been my favourite number. I was born on the 16th, I was so excited to turn 16... it's just a great number. And it has a 6 in it!

3. Six is the highest number you can roll on a dice. We discovered that it's really exciting when you roll a six this week at YWs as we played The Chocolate Game. I may have got just a little bit over-enthusiastic and I probably ended up eating about 6 pieces. It was fun!

4. Every 6 months we have the General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We get to listen to Prophets and apostles. If you're a Christian of any kind, the majority of the talks are suited to beliefs you may share. It's so worth a listen. And you can listen at home!

5. Sixpence None the Richer. I love the music from this band... obviously there is the absolute classic "Kiss Me" but I love some of their other songs. They're Christian rock with a name taken from C.S. Lewis... and I think he is incredible so I obviously share some of their interests!

This song is called "Loser like me". It makes me smile.

6. Six is around the number of tops I have here at the Mace household now! Everything else has been moved into 'our' flat!!!

after all... 

there's only 6 days to go!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?