Sunday 12 August 2012

5


5 days to go!!!!.... 
Here are my 5 significant 5s! 

1. 5 is the number of Spice Girls there are. I know that it's difficult to feel that this is significant- but it is! There are four girls at medical school who are the most incredible people and made my first hospital placement FAB despite rough things going on in life at that time. I went out to celebrate my engagement with these girls! Like the Spice Girls, we're all very different. Perhaps UNLIKE the Spice Girls, we're all wonderful individually. But we're better together. I love these girls. I just don't see them enough!

2. 5 dresses. Yesterday we started getting out the clothes for the wedding. Bridesmaid dresses were ironed etc.... now there's a room in our house on which there are 5 dresses hanging: the Mother of the Bride's, 3 Bridesmaid's and my wedding dress. I walked in there this morning and nearly cried.... (no pictures!!)

3. 5 love languages. A friend sent this book to me a while ago. It's fab; I love it! 

4. High five- I think there will be quite a few of these when we are FINALLY set up and the organisational bit of the wedding is over. Perhaps a larger high five will come after Becky's wedding has also been successfully set up! 

5. 5 in music... I couldn't decide between all of these: Maroon 5 (I went to see them when I was 14!), '5 colours in her hair' by McFly (I think I may have seen them around 5 times- some of them at free gigs such as the Birmingham Christmas lights!), '500 miles' by the Proclaimers, 5ive!!! and '9 to 5' by Dolly Parton. Fortunately, that makes 5!!! 

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! 

5 DAYS LEFT AS A FIANCEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?