Monday 13 August 2012

4




4 days...
WOAH!!!


1. We got engaged in April: 14/04! AND our engagement has lasted 4 months. For us, it's been perfect. Being engaged was always going to be one of those difficult times. We have so much to do and there's also an underlying impatience for it all to be achieved. I wanted to marry Ben as soon as possible... and actually that's what has happened. I feel like this was enough time to get everything accomplished, but not too much time. It's been a fabulous engagement!

2. 4 is the number of nights I've been able to stay over at our flat so far. I love it. It's absolutely brilliant and it's going to feel more and more homely.

3. 4 is the number of visits I've made in my lifetime to see my American relatives in Sandy and various other places in and around Utah. I had some very significant moments during these visits such as my attendance at EFY that have really kept me sure of where I'm going. I now love the fact that one of those camps was on the BYU campus: I never realised I'd marry a man who got a degree there!

3. 4 is the number of fingers that my Dad put up to show my Mum after Charly had just been through the temple for the first time. It was a huge moment in their lives; the best achievement and a very nice tribute to their parenting. Four children in total- and all four have decided to walk the path they know to be true and have done so faithfully enough at this moment in time to gain temple blessings. I am grateful to think that for many years to come we will be attending the temple together.

Next temple attendance?? FOUR DAYS! - FOR OUR WEDDING!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?