Thursday 9 August 2012

7


7 days... One week!!!!

1. (Thanks to my future Father-in-law for this one): 7 is a symbol of wholeness and completeness in the Bible. Lots of things are done 7 times or are reported to be done in 7 blocks of time. For example, the creation. 7 days. Revelation; 7 seals. It's indicates 

2. Memory. In your short-term memory you can remember 7 +/- 2 things. So, between 5-9. But mainly it's reported as 7ish! I personally feel that I'm on the lower end of this. I have the memory of a goldfish. 

3.  7-eleven: I associate 7-eleven with Copenhagen. It's not difficult to understand the association having just read on Wikipedia that there are 8 of these shops in Copenhagen central station- and 190 throughout Denmark. I don't really think we're missing anything, though... so that was an unexciting seven! 

4. 7 is the number of series of quite a few TV programmes... of course, the one that springs to mind is the one that I loved throughout growing up that Ben massively disapproves of: Buffy The Vampire Slayer. This is another thing that I have no excuse for!!! 

5. 7 Heavenly Virtues... I've always been interested in philosophy and ethics and coupled with my own religious believes I love looking at different ways the Bible has been used by other faiths. 

Rather than listing here the 7 deadly sins; here are the 7 virtues that were proposed as a complete contrast to the 7 deadly sins: Chastity, Temperance, Charity, Diligence, Patience, Kindness, Humility

6. 7 wonders of the world!!! - Actually, there are lots and lots of different lists. Mainly I've included this here because I love to travel and to see beautiful things and one day I'd like to cross off a list of remarkable things and be able to say I've been there and seen that. 

Here's the list that CNN wrote of the 7 natural wonders of the world: 
I haven't seen any of these yet.... one day!!!!!!!! 

For now, here's my very own list of natural wonders that I HAVE seen!: 

7. 7 days... the remarkably crass song by Craig David... you all know it but I'm certainly not linking to it! 

7 DAYS TO GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?