Tuesday 31 May 2011

Hello life!


Ok, I have to confess that the picture has very little to do with the subject of this blog but in some way I think it has everything to do with it. I may not be in Pembrokeshire (where this beautiful, amazing beach- one of my favourite places in the world) is located but I am at the place it represents- freedom; freedom and love, actually.

I just wanted to remark on how wonderful life is right now with exam stresses over and so much to look forward to coming up. Foremost on my mind (now and always) has got to be Benjamin's return. I sat with him on one of the big rocks on this picture, staring out into the waves... just content to be with him. Something about the sea promotes a wonderful calm and perspective. I guess it's because of the eternal journey to the horizon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?