Wednesday 18 May 2011

Oh. My. Gosh.



I, Harriet Mace, have just had a startling revelation.

Tomorrow is actually going to arrive.

I feel like the Grinch who tried to steal Christmas and found that somehow or other 'it came just the same'.

Tomorrow is the first day of my second year Medical exams and I can neither run nor hide. I have about 19 hours before I need to be able to spout reams of knowledge about Cancer, the Reproductive System and Brain and Behaviour.

Why then, you ask, am I wasting valuable time blogging?

It's what I call a 'coping mechanism'. I had three options: 1) break down in floods of tears, 2) use my vast array of medical books to squash myself or 3) take a moment out of cramming to right about this whole experience in order for other people to get entertainment out of my pain.

Therefore, I hope this is amusing to all of the people out there who chose sensible routes through life.
Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?