Tuesday 3 May 2011

Things that make you smile

I had a moment today where I just couldn't help but grin- that moment was when I walked in the door and realised a long-awaited letter had arrived. I was told today that I'll be getting another letter soon as there was some frustration and confusion over this one not arriving. 

Most of all, it's so important for us all to feel loved... it's funny, but I think even more than I need people, I want to be needed. I want to be able to offer something and somehow when other people are leaning on me I feel stronger myself. That's one of the reasons I love being on the Young Women's Presidency. The girls are tremendously strong but they are also teachable and humble... they seek the friendship and love of the leaders and it is so amazing to be able to give them that. I hope I have girls of my own one day who are as fabulous as these girls. It's something to think about when reviewing potential husbands: what is he bringing to the gene pool? :) 

Other things that made me smile today: 
  • Talking to my Lauren on the phone! 
  • Repairing some of the problems with a friend. 
  • Spending time with Alex on the way back from University. 
  • Getting a wedding invite from my friend from America. 

Anyway, I have to be up really early for a presentation tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?