Wednesday 23 June 2010

The bubbles, the bubbles, the bubbles, the bubbles, the bubbles... my bubbles!






I've been fairly sloth-like today, which is probably not a good thing. But I have had some magic moments while tidying my room- like, finding my bubbles that Lizzie gave me before I went to University- to remind me to have fun. Clearly I had not heeded her advice as far as the bubbles went, so I have now done so!


I want to say, I love my room at the moment. Everything about it is so ME! I always wanted my bedroom completely Laura Ashley, and I haven't achieved that yet due to a limited budget, but it's pretty awesome how most of the things I had already have added to the general colour-scheme. For example, my Greg Olsen print 'Dress Rehearsal' goes with the cream walls and warms them. My posters of the couple kissing first by the Eiffel Tower in Paris, then overlooking St Mark's square in Venice, both bring out the red 'dashes' that I was going for.

I, rather creatively, decided to turn a wooden fan my friend bought me back from one of her holidays into a decoration by pinning it to the wall opened out. My sister bought me a frame that says, "when it rains, look for rainbows; when it's dark, look for stars" which is cream and blue. Then, finally (I could go on) my Robin Hall print 'The Voyage' is red and blue. Maybe it's just that cream and blue, and a tiny dash of red for contrast, are so versatile!

Anyway, I don't think I will ever tire of the wonders of decorating my room. Just wait until I have a house! By the time I finish the last room, I'll be up for starting the with the first room all over again! =)

I don't really have anything else to write at the moment, and I only really write this for myself so I guess if I'm done, I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?