Thursday 23 February 2012

Strange Dreams


I am one of those people who has vivid dreams. The type of dreams that I tell people about and they think I am making it up as I go along. Who really knows? Maybe I am! But in my mind I'm just re-telling the weird shadow-memories I have from my subconscious dance in the night.

Last night I dreamed I was trying to get into my car to go and see someone. In the dream I intended to leave at 6:30pm but as the dream progressed I realised it was getting later and later and there was no progress. Eventually, I went into my car feeling completely determined that I was going to set off. I had the Sat nav. with me and tried to plug it in but unfortunately the wires kept getting twisted around me. I was at this point on the verge of tears of frustration. 

That's the part that I remember. Feel free to let your imagination run as wildly as mine and make up the rest. I think it's funny that even in my dreams I am still a control freak- the fact that things weren't going to plan was very much a problem for me! It is possible that from this dream I can learn to take things a little easier and not to stress myself out unduly. Or perhaps my feeling of being enclosed by something came from the fact that I was wearing a onesie... I guess anything's possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?