Monday 23 January 2012

Dancing in Your Car


Today I had one of those days where everything seems crazy and busy and it takes all you can do not to just sit in a corner and feel ridiculously overwhelmed. I have so much to do for Med School and I have been procrastinating quite badly (so it's only my fault).

I decided to be happy. I managed quite well. After my determination I then got into the car and Outkast 'Heya' came on. It was just such a validation of my resolve to be happy. It was amazing. I was dancing in my car. I shook it like a polaroid picture. It was all good. But I knew it couldn't last... the song would end... but when it did, I was so pleasantly surprised. The next song was even more inspiring and uplifting.

I mean, who doesn't love a bit of Gabrielle?

It was followed by "The Way You Are" (Bruno Mars).

It was a fabulous drive.

All I need now is a little bit of Lighthouse Family and I am fully topped up and enthused about life. 

Go and listen to something that never fails to make you smile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?