Saturday 6 June 2009

JUMBLE


The title refers to the way my world is at the moment- a bit of a jumble!  There has been a lot going on.

Some good and some not so, but the important thing is that I'm still smiling! 

Also, I've had some great times. Bristol Convention was amazing and I met some great people and spent time with people that I already knew were great. 


I then went to Wales (Narberth) where my sister lives and spent some time with her and in the beautiful nature surrounding where she lives. It was beautiful and we spent some sunny times on the beach
 where I successfully managed to destroy my favourite jeans jumping off a sand dune, thus exposing myself. Luckily I found it funny rather than completely soul-destroying! 

I realise I've completely ignored the subject of finishing University for the year and having exams. I'm trying not to think about it until I have to. As Emily Mason said to me in the Acorn yesterday, going to University makes you feel really unintelligent in comparison to the people you're with. I don't know if I'll have retakes, or how many. I'm hoping for as few as possible. I worked hard, but there were so many exams. It was overwhelming. I had 13 in total. But they're done, and results are back on 19th June. 

Other bad news: speeding ticket. Car confiscation by parents. Bad times!

Good things: Went to see Oasis, swam in an outdoor swimming pool in Britain... SUN! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?