Tuesday 27 March 2012

Doctor, Doctor


Sometimes when I look up from revising and several hours have passed I need a bit of a release. Fortunately, as I'm revising for OSCEs right now as well as for my end of year MCQs the former requires me to practise (grammar point: practise is a verb, practice is a noun!- I always get this wrong) the following examinations:
As great as it is that I get to move around and practise these examinations, in reality it would be infinitely more helpful for me to have a body to practise on and a person to address. Hence, Winnie the Pooh. Admittedly, I found it relatively hard to get any sound on percussion and the lack of normal vesicular breathing sounds did cause me to be relatively sure that he has had bilateral pneumonectomy... even as a third year student, I'm fairly sure that is incompatible with life.

Well, Winnie the Pooh is waiting and I have more examinations to practise! 
Enjoy the sun all you lucky people who don't have to revise!!!

1 comment:

Comments?