Saturday 17 September 2011

A hard pill to swallow...

I'm not entirely sure why I've felt so gloomy about turning 22 but I thought for today I would review some good memories of being 21, possibly causing me to become even more nostalgic for that age that I already am (in no particular order):

  • Alex getting back from his mission
  • Being back for my Second Year of Medical School
  • The Missionary Girlfriend facebook group
  • Huddersfield Convention, Cardiff Convention, Reading Convention
  • My last Christmas call with Benjamin
  • Spending A LOT of time in Coventry- mostly accompanied by Sarah!  
  • My second trip to Denmark with Monique
  • Going to Stratford: Comedy of Errors (with Alex), Hamlet (with Lauren), The Merchant of Venice (with Ben), Macbeth (with Ben).
  • Visiting Lauren in York.
  • Visits to London to see Les Miserables and The Lion King
  • Family Photographs with the Warriner side - Christmas 2010
  • Being called onto the Young Women's Presidency
  • EFY
  • Ben getting back from his mission
  • Family (+ Alex, Guy and Ben, - Charlotte and Jonathan) holiday to Espana!
  • Realising my sister (Charly) lives next to elephants
  • Neil and Sarah's wedding!
  • Passing Year Two of Medical School and having my first hospital experiences in Year Three!
There were many more wonderful memories. So, a fond farewell to 21. 
It might take me a year to accept 22!!!