Wednesday 28 April 2010

It's Just the Way I'm Feeling...


Eugh...
I'm just feeling really rough at the moment, and I'm finding it hard to pull myself out of the ditch. I have great friends and their support is invaluable. And a great family.

I woke up this morning and thought, "I should go swimming today." I think I will. I'm trying to get my brain in gear, and I suppose some physical exercise could help. I was trying to find my brother's weights too- but I guess I'll have to go and get mine from the house in Birmingham.


I'm struggling, again...

This Lichtenstein is me right now... stubborn to the point of harming myself...!

Anyway, I have to try and reach out more, and particularly- reach up. I guess I'm looking for an earthly friend to be there for me, when what I really need is heavenly help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?