Thursday 8 October 2009

Thinking and considering with a need to ponder and pray

Well...
There is so much going on.

Jonathan is now Elder Mace, and is in the MTC in Provo... which is scary because in my mind he'll always be my baby brother, even though he's only 18months younger than me.

My life is starting to settle down.
I still need to find a job. That's the main issue right now.

Plus, I really have started thinking about what I want.
Where do I see myself in 10 years time?




I see myself married, and with at least one child. That's what I want more than anything.
But the more pressing matter is my career. God has given me a certain amount of intelligence to use, and I really need to work out how exactly I'm going to use it.

And after this set back, the big question remains: Do I want to be a doctor?

And, added to that: Do I think I can make it?

If I was certain of the answers to these two questions, life would be simple.
But there really is a fork in the road now, and which path I choose to take will affect me for the forseeable future and beyond... indeed, this basic career choice will shape a lot of elements of my life.

So I need to fast and pray, and have faith that the Lord really will guide my footsteps. And for Him to do that, I need to move my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?