Sunday 23 August 2009

the day of judgement...

So tomorrow is my first day of retakes and I feel so sick inside.

I actually really want to cry.

I've worked and worked but there's an overwhelming amount of things they could ask me questions about and I don't know everything there is to know on these subjects...

We went to the Hirsts' house tonight, and it was so lovely to see them all. Jon, Dad and Karl gave me a blessing for my exams tomorrow and it was really fantastic to feel the spirit and power that comes through the priesthood of God. I'm glad there are men in my life that hold that power to act in God's name.


However, tonight, I'm nervous. There is just so much riding on me passing these exams.

I just want arms around me, reassuring me... I need a cuddle. But I suppose, even if I had one I'd still feel lonely right now, because this is all up to me. Whether I stand or fall, I have to rely on myself this time.... but I never have to be completely alone because of the promise that He will not leave us comfortless.

I should sleep...

I have a feeling that sleeping will be difficult tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?