Saturday 4 July 2009

Family wedding!



Today, Kate Horwell and Richard Mace were married for time and all eternity!


It was a lovely day... I really can't sum it up. It was totally ideal and I was pleased to be there and see it!

Plus, it was great to catch up with people like Lauren, Andrew and my cousins! Laura and I had a good old natter, which reminded us once again that we need to stop talking about arranging to do things together but actually arrange to do them! I do love my family and friends.




As we walked past the MTC at the temple, however, a saw someone familiar sitting in the window... That was a weird experience. Being my usual graceful self I pretty much waved and then ran. "Harriet Mace... you are ridiculous".

Family weddings are fabulous for all the people you know, the fashion parade and the genuine love there. The aura of the wedding was simple, relaxed and, subsequently, beautiful.

Anyway, I have to get up early tomorrow to go to Portsmouth to start work with telligo! How scary is that? It'll be fun though. I just wish I was more organised!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?