Tuesday 19 October 2010

Drip Drip Drop...




I am not going to explain the name of this post any more than saying this: I have a cold. If I was a man, I would most likely be in bed right now 'dying' from 'man-flu'... :) Haha.

I am taking a well-deserved break from the revision I have been doing all afternoon, from which I have paused only for a second at a time in order to spray my fellow-students who were brave enough to sit near the girl who looks like walking death. Or typing death. I am not doing much walking.


I have an exam tomorrow on the immune system; the irony being that I have an internal battle going on at the moment very much like the one I will (hopefully) describe fully and accurately in answer to the questions.



Anyway- I must crack on with learning about haematopoeisis. I'm not overjoyed about it, I have to say, but I like the modules this year generally so I can't complain.



I've finally downloaded the LDS scriptures app that you have to pay for, too, on my android. It's nice to be able to highlight, but I have to say that I find it hard to click on the right places or generally work it. I'm going to have to ask for tips!



Just two more hours and I'll be on my way home. I think I'll have a bath or maybe a nap. Or at least a lie down in my room, probably with one of the lecture recordings for Immunology playing in the background. Oh, life!



I've just got to keep smiling and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?